Tickets are sold at the door for all performances. Please bring a check or cash for purchase at the door.
You may also obtain tickets by becoming a Booster Member. Your tickets will be mailed to you in advance of the performances. For information how to become a member, please click here: Membership 2017-18
Choir/Staff Musical Ticket Options
Braveheart and Soul: The Birth of Moortown Music!
Please note that historically, tickets sell out quickly for this event. Ticket purchase before the day of the show is highly recommended to ensure availability of a seat
~ Tickets can be purchased at the door with either a check or cash.
~ Tickets for the Choir/Staff Musical are also sold at the Student Activities Center (SAC)
The SAC is located in the middle of the Gunn campus at 780 Arastradero Road in Palo Alto, and it’s usually open from 8:30am to 3:45pm on school days. You can reach the friendly people at the SAC at 650-354-8229.
map it download campus map
~ You may also purchase online for the Choir/Staff Musical by clicking the Seat Yourself button below:
- All seats are general admission. Please arrive early if you’d like to choose your seats.
- Student tickets are for high school students and younger only. If you are no longer in high school, please purchase an adult ticket.
- All ticket sales are final, whether tickets are purchased at the door, at the SAC, or online. We are not able to give refunds or exchanges, so please check the dates before buying tickets. If you find you cannot use your tickets, consider donating them to the choir program or giving them to a friend.
- No confirmation? If you think you have bought a ticket online but have not received an email confirmation, please contact the online box office and explain the situation. It is more easily resolved before showtime.
- Online ticket sales will be open until the day before the performance.