Tickets for the Choir/Staff Musical are sold here online through SeatYourself, as well as at the Student Activities Center (SAC) and at the door. It’s a fabulous show, not to be missed!
- All seats are general admission. Please arrive early if you’d like to choose your seats.
- Student tickets are for high school students and younger only. If you are no longer in high school, please purchase an adult ticket.
- All ticket sales are final, whether tickets are purchased at the door, at the SAC, or online. We are not able to give refunds or exchanges, so please check the dates before buying tickets. If you find you cannot use your tickets, consider donating them to the choir program or giving them to a friend.
- No confirmation? If you think you have bought a ticket online but have not received an email confirmation, please contact the online box office and explain the situation. It is more easily resolved before showtime.
- Please support the students by arriving early and filling the house before the show begins. At the house manager’s discretion, late arrivals may have to wait to be seated.
- Online ticket sales will be open until the day before the performance.
The SAC is located in the middle of the Gunn campus at 780 Arastradero Road in Palo Alto, and it’s usually open from 8:30am to 3:45pm on school days. You can reach the friendly people at the SAC at 650-354-8229.
map it download campus map
Tickets for the November, March, and May Concerts are sold at the door (cash or check only). Choir members may also have tickets to sell. For some concerts, tickets are also available at the SAC.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy the show!